1085 Montreal Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55116
Number of Units
One block east of Lexington Avenue and West Seventh Street, 1085 Montreal overlooks the picturesque bluffs of the Mississippi River. Completed in 1970 and remodeled in 1997, the building has 185 one bedroom apartments and 18 floors. Special apartment features include:
- Handicapped accessible units
- Large storage closets
- Lots of kitchen cabinets
- Vent fans over the stove
- Bathroom cabinet for supplies
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fireplace and library in the community room
- Outdoor patio and flower garden
- Free parking
- Beauty shop
- Blood pressure checks (monthly)
- OIR - Officer in Residence
- Congregate Housing Services Program (CHSP) - for residents who need supportive services to continue independent living. CHSP offers frail elderly or disabled persons a noon and evening meal everyday, weekly assistance with housekeeping and service coordination.
- Accessible Space Program (ASI) - assists adults who are mobility impaired, brain injured or physically disabled to live independently.
The activities available at 1085 Montreal are organized by the residents. Currently the following opportunities are available:
- O.K. card program
- Postal van (weekly)
- Resident council meeting (monthly)
- Bingo (weekly)
- Holiday parties
- Milkman (weekly)
- Church services on site
- Bookmobile (weekly)
One Bedroom Apartment, Type A
One Bedroom Apartment, Type B
Click here to see a map of this property location. This link will redirect you to an external web site. The PHA is not responsible for the accuracy of information on external web sites.
Click here to view facts about the modernization of Montreal Hi-Rise.