280 Ravoux Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55103
Number of Units
It's an easy walk from 280 Ravoux to Sears or the St. Paul Technical College. The eight-story building was completed in 1970 and renovated in 1996. 280 Ravoux has 220 one bedroom apartments. Special features include:
- Handicapped accessible units
- Vent fans over the stove
- On-site laundry facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop (first floor)
- Outdoor patio area
- Resident lounge with TV and pool table
- Free parking lot
- Fireplace and library in the community room
- Senior Dining (weekdays, noon meal)
- Foot clinic
- OIR - Officer in Residence
- Congregate Housing Services Program (CHSP) - for residents who need supportive services to continue independent living. CHSP offers frail elderly or disabled persons a noon and evening meal everyday, weekly assistance with housekeeping and service coordination.
- Wilder Customized Living - provides a greater level of support than CHSP. Customized Living services include meals, help with cleaning and laundry, health monitoring, personal care and activities.
The activities available at 280 Ravoux are organized by the residents. Currently the following opportunities are available:
- O.K. card program
- Postal van (weekly)
- Resident council meeting (monthly)
- Holiday parties
- Church services on site
- Milkman (weekly)
- Food for Life program
- Bookmobile (biweekly)
- Voting on site
One Bedroom Apartment, Type A
One Bedroom Apartment, Type B
Click here to see a map of this property location. This link will redirect you to an external web site. The PHA is not responsible for the accuracy of information on external web sites.
Click here to view facts about the modernization of Ravoux Hi-Rise.