Project-Based Vouchers: Development Applications
On May 25, 2022, the PHA’s Board of Commissioners approved offering 40 Project-Based VASH Vouchers through Minnesota Housing's 2022 Consolidated Request For Proposals.
How to Apply:
- After logging into the Minnesota Housing Multifamily Customer Portal, select the “2022 St. Paul PHA Voucher Application” funding round to create the application checklist and complete the 2022 St. Paul PHA Voucher Application.
- New to the Multifamily Customer Portal or need a refresher? Please review the Multifamily Customer Portal Resources webpage.
- Applications are due by noon on Thursday, July 14.
What You Need to Know about Applying:
- Applicants do not need to apply for capital funding through the Consolidated RFP to be eligible for vouchers. The 2022 St. Paul PHA Voucher Application may be submitted independently.
- Applicants who are applying for capital funding in conjunction with a voucher request must submit the 2022 St. Paul PHA Voucher Application in the Multifamily Customer Portal as a checklist item. PBV are contingent on Minnesota Housing funding.
For more information on this year’s PBV offering and on the PHA’s PBV Program, please refer to this