261 East University Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55130
Number of Units
Located just west of 35E and across the street from Regions Hospital, 261 E. University is an 11 story building. Completed in 1963, it has 159 units, which include one bedroom and studio apartments. Special features include:
- Handicapped accessible units
- Bathtubs with showers
- Balconies on each floor
- On-site laundry facilities
- Barber/Beauty Shop (second floor)
- On-site management office
- Pool table in the community room
- Free parking
- Library in the community room
- Senior Dining (weekdays, noon meal)
- Foot clinic
- OIR - Officer in Residence
- Congregate Housing Services Program (CHSP) - for residents who need supportive services to continue independent living. CHSP offers frail elderly or disabled persons a noon and evening meal everyday, weekly assistance with housekeeping and service coordination.
- Accessible Space Incorporated (ASI) - for persons with disabilities needing assistance with personal care.
The activities available at 261 E. University are organized by the residents. Currently the following opportunities are available:
- O.K. card program
- Postal van (weekly)
- Resident council (monthly)
- Holiday parties
- Milkman (weekly)
- Voting on site
- Church service on site
- Bookmobile (bi-weekly)
One Bedroom Apartment
Click here to see a map of this property location. This link will redirect you to an external web site.
The PHA is not responsible for the accuracy of information on external web sites.